Happy Wednesday! Borrowing this fun survey from Tina over at Carrots ‘n’ Cake!
1. Five fitness items I can’t live without:
- Running shoes
- My Yurbuds
- Yoga mat
- My Trek Lexa
2. Favorite pre-workout snack/meal:
- Two-ingredient pancake
3. On my fitness bucket list:
- Run a sub-23:00 5K and a sub-2:00 half marathon
- Run a destination half or full marathon
- Try a Crossfit class
4. Must-have tech tools:
5. Top exercise gear:
- My Lululemon Run for your Money Tank
- My Asics GT-2170s or Mizuno Wave Inspires
- Smart Wool thin running socks
- Lululemon Y Flow or my Naked Sports Gear sports bra
- Lululemon speed shorts
6. Motivational mantra:
There are SO many! These are just a few.
- Someone who is busier than you is running right now
- It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing, it takes 8 weeks for your friends and family and it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going.
- Good things come to those who work!
- A one hour workout is 4 percent of your day. No excuses.
7. Next big exercise goal:
- Incorporate consistent strength training and yoga back into my exercise routine
8. Favorite cardio exercise:
- Stepmill intervals
9. Favorite strength move:
- Chest press on a stability ball
Now it’s your turn!