OK guys, I’m super excited about this. In fact, this might just be one of the coolest giveaways I’ve had the chance to do yet! Through my ambassadorship with Verizon, I’m giving away one UP by Jawbone! ($129.99 value)
Similar to the Fitbit I’ve been getting to try out, UP tracks how you move, sleep and eat. It’s a wristband + mobile app system and I’m told it is small, flexible and strong — perfect to fit into all of your active lifestyles and help you reach your health and fitness goals. Here are just a few of the features of the device:
- Designed to be worn 24/7; up to 10 days of battery life (check out that battery life!)
- Tracks sleep and activity using advanced sensor technology
- Log what you eat and drink, and track nutritional info
- Get personalized insights that help you set and achieve your goals
- Set a Smart alarm to help you wake up feeling refreshed (I love this about the Fitbit)
- Set Idle Alerts to remind you to move and stay active
Ready to win an UP system? Here’s what you need to do:
- Before 4 p.m. CST on Wednesday, May 15, answer the following question in the comments below:“How has technology helped you reach your health and fitness goals? Or if it hasn’t, how do you envision that it might help you reach your goals?”
After 4 p.m. on 5/15 I’ll randomly choose one winner from the comments below to win an UP by Jawbone and I’ll announce the winner on Friday morning. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Side note: You might come across other UP wristband giveaways around the blogosphere this week. Verizon requests that you only win on one blog.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Health and Fitness Voices program and have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.