I LOVE living in the Twin Cities. Here are just of my favorite things about where I live.
Restaurants to eat at (my current top five):
4. Ngon Bistro
5. Any place in the Midtown Global Market
Things to do in the winter
1. Take a brewery tour. (Summit, Surly, Fulton)
2. Drink vodka at Moscow on the Hill
3. Head to Northeast Minneapolis for a night of kareoke and dancing. Start at the Otter Saloon and end the night at the Front Cafe
Runner up: spend the day at the Mall of America. It’s really not that bad if you set your expectations appropriately.
Things to do in the summer
1. Take a run or walk or bike ride on one of the many trails/paths around one of our lakes or along the river
2. Visit Minnehaha Falls and eat at Sea Salt
3. Go to a baseball game! Head to a Twins or Saints game. Both totally different experiences.
5. Shop at one of the many local farmers markets
Runner up: Drink on a patio. I especially love the W.A. Frost, Longfellow Grill and Sweeney’s patios.